Saturday 3 December 2011

Iphone 4S Siri not as good as advertised...

Have you ever felt cheated by an advertisement? If you have then you will understand what I feel when I first playing with the iPhone 4S... The Siri shown on the advertisement was far more accurate and cool than the real one...while Siri wasn't too bad, it just isn't good enough. Not good for me to replace my iPhone 4... YenLeng bought the iPhone 4S and I played with the Siri and it just wasn't good enough... First of all, the design was exactly the same...not something bad since I like it the way it is...nothing to complain about since the retina display is amazing as ever... Alright...here is Siri... I ask for the time...it shows to me accurately....quite accurate when I talk about my calendar...but couldn't search for places in Malaysia...that is pathetic!! Even vlingo could do better I think....well, as. For the sense of humor, it is not bad...but after one play with it for a while, you'll get bored of it because all of the replies are pre-programmed... Anyway, one thing for sure...Siri fails!! Here are the images I took while playing with 4S Siri... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment