Wednesday 14 December 2011

How To Recover Yahoo Account? Reset Yahoo Password

if you forgot your Yahoo id's Password
or your Password doesn't work then just follow this step and You will get your Account Back

Just go to:
mail.yahoo.com
and click to "I cannot access my Account" below the Log in box
Now choose any 1 option from following and click to "Next"

1. I Forgot My Password
2. My Password Doesn't Work
3. I Forgot My Yahoo Id

Now write your Yahoo id and Type the code shown in the box and click to "Continue"

To verify your identity yahoo will ask you for your secondary email id.
If you submit correct email id then Yahoo will send you Password Reset Link to your email

If you dont use secondary email id with your Yahoo Account then Answer the Two Security Questions or by Mobile code verification you can reset password

No comments:

Post a Comment