Tuesday 13 November 2012

the Google apps on iPhone

In the days when Google first boom up, they always portray themselves as an innovative company while Microsoft as an old stagnant company that tried to monopoly everything...but here is Google these days, being involved in almost every single thing...sometimes just for the sake of it.

Anyway, look at the availability of the Google apps on the iPhone itself...

22 Google apps...that's quite a huge number...


I had no idea why the need for all the 22 apps...I have 15 of them on my iPhone but I hardly use all of them either....the other 7 are something that I hardly heard of before...

Nevertheless, I guess I'm going to spend the next few days playing with some of these apps, managing my iPhone apps and installing more productivity and apps for organization and planning purpose...stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment