Friday 30 November 2012

Google PicasaWeb quota of 1GB

If you are not aware, Google's Picasa has a quota of 1GB...

While I used to love Google's Picasa, I find it silly to set the quota at 1GB. This is especially annoying if you are blogging very often. 

I couldn't really upload much photos these days as the quota has reached its peak...and Google actually wanted us to buy the storage plan from them....a good plan I suppose. 

But if you are not keen on spending money on these, all the more if blogging is a hobby, you probably will have to set your pixel to a maximum of 2048 x 2048.


Free storage limits

Photos up to 2048 x 2048 pixels and videos up to 15 minutes won't count towards your free storage.

Well, I was pretty upset with this but I guess this is really a lesson to learn: nothing comes free....I guess before long, it will be my Google Mail calling...


No comments:

Post a Comment