Wednesday 26 May 2010

A real frustration with HTC TyTn ii

Now first of all, I know that it is probably outdated to be talking about HTC TyTn ii now that the latest HTC Evo 4G is emerging. Well, just to let those of you guys who are changing new phones all the time...it is great to be doing that...new gadgets, tech and all that are real cool. But there is always this problem. If you keep changing phones, you are actually contributing to the pollution of the environment. (I'll be starting a blog on this soon enough)

Well, saying that doesn't mean I won't change a new smartphone but let us learn to appreciate and make full use of our phones.

Well, I'm having a hard time trying to use my sis' HTC TyTn ii. I'm still using my HTC P3600i which is my love. Although the specification of these phones are not as great as iPhone, HTC Desire, Nexus One and others, with the right applications, my phone is pretty useful for everything.

Anyway, back to HTC TyTn ii. To be honest, I'm at the point of giving up. (as I suspect that the issue with the phone is hardware, and my sis phone no longer under warranty.)
I tried flashing the ROM again with the official update from the HTC page and I even asked around people in the forum.
But none of them actually solve the problems with the phone. The HTC TyTn ii has been freezing and even crash at times. This happened almost everyday. I even find it difficult to be using the SMS function.

I'll give myself another week with the phone and if it really still don't work, I might consider giving up on this project and recycle the phone instead.
Just feel the need to release the frustration...signing off now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment