Wednesday 24 February 2010

Seeing value

I've been talking a lot about Windows mobile and windows phone and phone. Smartphone has been the talk of this blog most of the time. Anyway I am going to write something else for a change.
I am writing this out of the excitement of seeing such offer given by an optical company. For years I've been disgusted by promotion banners and posters regarding optic products as eventually the price would be much more expensive the one offered.

With our constant engagement in the world of technology, our eyes are forced to look at the computer screen, smartphone screen and basically, our eyes are tired from all these strain. This is why optic products are of such importance even at this time.

One of the best and genuine offer that I found regarding optical products are the ones offered by Zenni Optical. The article "Cheap eyeglasses are a reality. Check out Eric's review of Zenni Optical" may sounds too good to be true but after having friends and family who go for the packages, the cool design eye glasses has helped them to save up to about 80%. The eyeglasses are also of good quality and high durability level.

In order to know why is it that the company could come out with such discounted price and yet maintain the standard and quality of their products, I google and read through Eric's reviews.
It was then that I realized that Zenni Optical uses the latest modern materials, manufacturing as well as marketing systems in order to deliver the product directly from factories to customers and. This enables the company to sells their own brand without the need to look for the services of middleman and retail overhead. The company also manage to further reduce their cost as they invest on a different advertisement strategy. Instead of paying big amount of money for advertisement company, they depend on the satisfacction of their customers and their good reviews as well as testimonials on the products.

I probably will go and get one myself soon since there's still a long wait for the Windows Phone 7 to be released. Apparently, it would be out somewhere October 2010....I might spend a bit on a new pair of eyeglasses and then start budgeting so that I could get a hand on the new phone as well. ;-)

I guess that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment