Saturday 6 July 2013

Using iMotion HD

While I was driving back from KL to Ipoh, I was tempted to try taking photos while on the go. At times, it is difficult to take snapshot while on the go. But check the effect of using iMotion HD...

I totally love it at a few trials using the app....decided to do it while driving on the highway....check out the effects!!

 

 

The lorry approaching....

Saw the IPOH sign and lorry is passing by....

Lorry gone....IPOH sign approaching or should I said my car approaching the IPOH signage....

I was glad to have try it while on the go....the effect is amazing....definitely something that I look forward....I even manage to create videos and photos showing apparent movement...

After I zoom in, the image is still pretty clear.

I totally love using iMotion HD!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment