Thursday 3 February 2011

iPhone 4

We all know about iPhone 4 but how many of us really know about what it can do? Well, I don't really know about it either until my sis bought hers...









When I was unboxing the iPhone 4, I was AWW!! haha!!



Well, to be honest, iPhone 4 is a good phone...user-friendly, smooth and it seems to be running so smoothly all the time. Then, you don't have to worry about closing applications like when you use Android or Windows Mobile (if you're still using it). 

The camera is fantastic....and my brother who previously said nothing good about iPhone seems to appreciate the camera in it and the ability of iPhone 4 to upload photos directly to social networks as well. The music is fantastic, the video is awesome...the internet browsing is simple, smooth and the pinch to zoom seems to be awesomely smooth. Although i felt that the battery life ain't as good as proclaimed by many...

Well, here are the specifications of the Iphone 4 for those of you who do not know...you could go the Apple website to look for it...I'm too lazy to write it down in my blog here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment